This it our all new V8 conversion radiator for the 1982 – 2002 S10. It will easily handle up to 450 horsepower and fit in the stock mounting area. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven time and time again to out cool 3-row and 4-row radiators by a HUGE amount.
Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator.
– Dual 11″ 3000 CFM fans and an aluminum shroud!
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes. Outcools copper/brass 4-row radiators.
– Core size is 15″ high x 23-5/8 wide. Overall width is 28-5/8″ x 16″ high including the cap. Both the inlet and outlet hose connections are 1-3/8″.
– Billet CNC machined heat hose return port with plug. Unlike other S10 V8 conversion radiators which are simply just a C4 Corvette radiator, our radiator doesn’t have useless sensors you don’t need and look ugly.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– A heavy duty plate transmission cooler.
– A 2 year warranty against any defects that cause your radiator to leak or fail.
– The radiator 2-row radiator with 1.0″ tubes replaces the 1-row factory radiator with plastic tanks. Because it is larger than the factory radiator, minor modifications are required for installation. The rubber support bushings that the radiator sits into must be trimmed to accommodate the thicker radiator and the plastic housing needs slight trimming.
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.