This is our heavy duty aluminum radiator for the 1972 – 1986 Jeep CJ with a Chevy V8 engine. This model is made for small block chevy swaps – for AMC V8 applications please use our part number RAD-1470.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
– Die formed buffed tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– 27" wide x 22" tall including the brackets and filler cap.
– Core is 24" wide x 16" high.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 horsepower.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 hosepower.
The radiators are not polished and have a buffedl finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.