For your classic Mopar, our new 22″ wide core radiator is the perfect combination of modern cooling technology and classic styling. It’s made with die formed tanks that closely match the original Mopar design. It has the correct notches for the fitment for steering arm and frame to fit directly into your Mopar without hassles.
Mopar is notorious for having horrible fitment data for the 60s and 70s classic muscle Mopars. As such, the problem with most Mopar radiators is they will bolt into your car, however the fan shroud won’t fit. That problem is solved with our ECP 22″ model.
Starting from scratch to address common frustrations classic Mopar owners have, we designed the fan shroud mounting flange to accommodate ANY Mopar fan shroud. The flange comes pre-drilled to accommodate the most commonly use shroud, however the flange can be drilled to accommodate any fan shroud bolt pattern.
Another ‘gotch-ya’ you’ll find with the 22″ Mopar radiators is almost all aftermarket Mopar radiators copy the poor OE design which use self tapping sheet metal screws or speed nuts to attach the shroud to the radiator. This causes several problems, the first being it’s easy to run the pointed screw tips into the core in the radiator and poke a hole in the radiator.
The other problem is it’s very easy to strip out the thin mounting flange which is near impossible to fix without welding. Our 22″ ECP model solves both of those problems with a fresh design that moves the flange mounting screws away from the radiator core face to save you tons of grief. This allows you to use a conventional bolt and nut to secure the fan shroud instead of holly-hobby sheet metal screws.
Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator. So why burn your money on a gimmick radiator when you can have the real deal?
– LIFETIME WARRANTY.
– Buffed die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Aluminum shroud and dual 1500 CFM fans delivery a total of 3000 CFM!
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″ on passenger side, lower is 1-3/4″ on drivers side
– Please see diagram above for mounting dimensions. This will require 4 inches of clearance from the radiator core to the water pump to fit properly. Please call us if your unsure about fitment.
The radiators are buffed exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.