Attention: If you’ve purchased other Corvette radiator setups with electric fans that don’t fit because the fans hit the control arms, well, you won’t have that problem with our radiator. Or, the fans fit but were wussy electric fans and couldn’t cool your Corvette. Our radiator does fit and drop right in without hitting the control arms and will cool your motor. Guaranteed!
Just because you have a Corvette doesn’t mean you need to pay the Corvette Tax. Our radiator will cool your engine better than other models costing over 2 TIMES AS MUCH! Why waste your money on overpriced stuff?
This it our all new aluminum radiator for the 1977 – 1982 Chevy Corvette manual transmission applications. For automatic carss, please see our other model withthe trans cooler. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0" tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator. So why waste your money on a gimmick?
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– DUAL 3000 CFM FANS with aluminum shroud. Killer cooling without rainbows, unicorns or 9000 imaginary CFM gimmick fans.
– Correct hood hinge notches in the tank on the drivers side. All gimmick radiators will not have the hood hinge notch on the tanks, potentially leaving you high and dry on the side of the road after it rubs a hole in your radiator.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0" tubes and a second row of 1/2" tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4" tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0" tubes!
– LIFETIME WARRANTY!
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16, lower is 1-5/8.
– Core dimensions are 26-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall. Overall dimensions 31" wide x 19" high.
– Will require minor trimming of the rubber radiator support bushings.
The radiator has a natural finish with a mild buff.