This it our heavy duty all aluminum radiator for the 1973 – 1987 Chevy Truck that use the 28-1/4" wide core radiator. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0" tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount.
NOTE: This radiator has an overal height of 18-3/4. It will not fit trucks that use the 20-3/4" high radiator, please call to order.
– Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects (radiator AND fans!)
– Aluminum shroud with dual 11" fans giving you a total of 3000 CFM.
– Polished die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16", lower is 1-5/8".
– Core dimensions are 28-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall. Overall dimensions 33" wide x 19" high.
– Will reliably cool up to 700 horsepower.