This is our HD aluminum radiator for the 1970 – 1981 Chevy Camaro that use the 20-3/4″ wide core radiator. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row radiators by a substantial amount. For camaros that use the 26-1/4″ wide core radiator, please use our part number 162.
– Polished die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16, lower is 1-5/8.
– Core dimensions are 20-3/4″ wide x 17-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 26″ wide x 19″ high.