Stepping up to electric fans can seem like a huge ordeal. However with our drop-in cooling package, it’s a simple deal. One of the biggest things most guys overlook when going to an electric fan setup is making sure the fans move a lot of air. With our fan setup, you’ll be able to handle up to 600 horsepower with ease.
We’ve also put everything together for you in a pre-assembled package so it’s ready to drop into your car. Literally open the box and drop the raditor right into your car. Add our plug-and-play fan controller, and literally in 30 minutes you can have the radiator installed and be converted over to an electric fan setup/
Note: This HD aluminum radiator for the 1970 – 1981 Chevy Camaro that use the 26-1/4" wide core radiator. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0" tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. This will not fit camaros that use the 20-3/4" wide core radiator. Please use our part number 571 for that.
– Polished die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16, lower is 1-5/8.
– Core dimensions are 26-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall. Overall dimensions 31" wide x 19" high.