This it our heavy duty all aluminum radiator for the 1968 – 1977 Pontiac Lemans/GTO that use the 28-1/4" wide core radiator. If you’re sick of getting Chevy left overs for your Pontiac then this is the radiator you need. Usually A-body GM radiators are universal fits. What that means is for your Pontiac engine, it usually comes with hose adapters and a bunch of extra fittings and plugs on the radiator.
Extra stuff you don’t need and hose adapters = UGLY.
This radiator is made specifically for the Pontiac 326-455 engine and has the correct size hose connections, transmission cooler fittings and large GS transmission cooler.
It’s made with proven 2-rows of 1-1/4" tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. Made to cool up to 800 horsepower.
– Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
– Polished die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1-1/4" tubes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck – no cheap stamped filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16, lower is 1-5/8.
– Core dimensions are 28-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall. Overall dimensions 33" wide x 19" high.
– Will reliably cool up to 800 Pontiac V8 horsepower, 1000 Chevy horsepower.