This is our HD aluminum radiator for the 1967 – 1972 Chevy trucks that use the 28-1/4" wide core radiator with 4-row mounts. It features:
– Lifetime Warranty
– Dual 11" HP fans – delivery 3000 CFM total and aluminum shroud. Completely assembled and ready to drop into your truck.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2", lower is 1-3/4".
– Core dimensions are 28-1/4" wide x 17-1/4" tall. Overall dimensions 34" wide x 19" high.
– Billet heater return port with plug.
– Also available with dual electric fans and aluminum shroud
The radiators is exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.
To complete your install, use our FC-02 fan controller to wire up your new radiator setup.