This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Ford Mustang that use the 25" wide HD radiator. There are several different radiators used in the 67 – 70 Mustangs. Please see the diagram below to ensure this is the correct radiator for your car. If you’re looking for the 22" flange mount radiator, please use our part numbers 339 and 340. Please note the lower hose connections is on the DRIVERS SIDE.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good
– Will reliably cool up to 700 horsepower (not an imaginary 1000 HP that 3-rows claim to cool).
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.