This is our HD aluminum radiator for the 1967 – 1970 Ford Mustang that use the 22″ radiator. There are several different radiators used in the 67 – 70 Mustangs. Please see the diagram below to ensure this is the correct radiator for your car. This radiator bolts directly to the core support and does not use the upper and lower saddle mounts that the larger 25″ radiators use. It has the lower hose connection on the drivers side. This same radiator is available with the lower hose connection on the drivers side, please see our other part number 339 for that model.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Die formed tank to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good
– Will reliably cool up to 600 hosepower (not an imaginary 1000 HP that 3-rows claim to cool).
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.