This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1962 – 1967 Nova. It will cool up to 700 horsepower and features retro looks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0" tubes and a second row of 1/2" tubes!
– Dual 1500 CFM BAD ASS fans and aluminum shroud. No wimpy unicorns and fairy dust 3000 CFM fans you’ll find on 3-row gimmick radiators.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Overall dimensions are 25-1/2" wide x 22" high with the filler neck and cap. The core is 15" high x 23" wide. Total depth of the unit with the fans is 7". Please check your engine clearance before ordering.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower (not an imaginary 1000 HP that 3-rows claim to cool).
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite. Fan relays and control is not included.
Please call Frank to order (773)303-6291