This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1962 – 1967 Nova. It will cool up to 700 horsepower and features retro looks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes!
– Dual 1500 CFM BAD ASS fans and aluminum shroud. No wimpy unicorns and fairy dust 3000 CFM fans you’ll find on 3-row gimmick radiators.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Overall dimensions are 25-1/2″ wide x 22″ high with the filler neck and cap. The core is 15″ high x 23″ wide. Total depth of the unit with the fans is 7″. Please check your engine clearance before ordering.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower (not an imaginary 1000 HP that 3-rows claim to cool).
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite. Fan relays and control is not included.