This is our HD aluminum radiator for the 1959 – 1964 Chevy Impala. For 1963 and 1964 cars that came with the orginal 283 small block engine, use this radiator. For all other engine applications in 1963 and 1964 – please use our part number 289S. It features die formed tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Overall dimensions are 27-3/4″ wide x 21-1/4″ high. The core is 16″ high x 25-1/4″ wide.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower.
*Caution, if you have the large aftermarket Power steering box this rad will not work. Call for a custom radiator with a notch (773)599-3067