It’s time to bring your Tri-5 into the modern centry and ditch the mechanical fan for this killer electric cooling fan setup. Specifically designed for the 1957 Chevy with the offset top coolant hose, this is the simplest possible way to add an electric cooling fan to your Tri5. And possibly the best looking bolt-in setup you can find! This is also available in a chrome fan model.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– TIG welded aluminum shroud with billet mounts
– 3300 CFM 16″ HPX 16″ ALL ALUMINUM BAD ASS puller fan. This fan moves A TON of air. No rainbows and unicorns imaginary 9000 CFM fans found on the gimmick radiators. No crappy zip tie gimmicks.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included. You will find most if not all other 55 – 57 Chevy radiators on Ebay have a cheap stamped filler neck that is prone to breaking.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your 55 – 57 Chevy needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these cars.
– NOTE: This will not fit 1957 cars that have the upper hose connection offset towards the drivers side without modifying the hood brace.
Use our FC-01 fan controller to finish off your installation.
Questions? Call Frank Your Tri-5 Cooling Expert (773)599-3067