This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1955 – 1959 Chevy pickup truck that use the 25-1/4″ bolt center (please see the diagram below). It has die formed tanks, looks great and cool greats while giving your ride style with modern cooling technology.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Adjustable brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Please refer to the diagram below for dimensions.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your lead sled needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these trucks.
Also available with dual electric fans and aluminum shroud