This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1955 – 1959 Chevy pickup truck that use the 25-1/4″ bolt center (please see the diagram below). It has die formed tanks, looks great and cool greats while giving your ride style with modern cooling technology.
This unit features upgraded ALL ALUMINUM housing HPX fans with 3200 CFM total. These look AMAZING!!!
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Adjustable brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Please refer to the diagram below for dimensions.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your lead sled needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these trucks.
To complete your install, use our RH-02 fan harness to wire up your new radiator setup.