This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1948 – 1954 Chevy pickup trucks. It has die formed tanks, looks great and cool greats while giving your ride style with modern cooling technology.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– 3300 CFM 16" Fan and Aluminum Shroud. No gimmick wimpy fans that won’t cool your hot rod. Total depth of the radiator plus fan assembly is 7". Please check your clearance to the water pump before purchasing.
– 23" wide x 26-3/4" high including cap and side brackets. Core size is 20-1/2" high x 19-1/2" wide.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0" tubes.
– Adjustable brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2", lower is 1-3/4".
– Please refer to the diagram below for dimensions.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your lead sled needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these trucks.